Meet Cathryn

Josie Clark, Staff Writer

Cathryn Boga is a senior at Freedom High school involved in many clubs and extracurriculars. She is especially known for being hard working and gifted in many subjects. She puts her talents to good use by participating in various activities around campus. 

Boga is in many clubs, including her officer positions of being President of Ro Kappa (social studies honors society), and Secretary of Model United Nations. She is also in International Thespian Society, National Honors Society, Science Honors Society, and English Honors Society, as well as being involved in student directed plays and helping to tutor students in math. She also plans to participate in Spring Fest and Relay for Life. Of all her extracurriculars, her favorite was acting in the student directed plays. 

Cathryn wants to go to University of Pennsylvania to study criminology, but for now she is enjoying being involved in her many activities at Freedom High School. She was recently in a play called “Breaking News” in which she played Andrea Lando and was also in “Euripides” in which she played Medea.  

“My most rewarding activity is student directed plays,” says Boga. “It was so rewarding to put in all of the work for the shows and to have the night go so well. Plus, I got to spend time with amazing people I never would have met if not for student directed.” 

About the Writer
Josie Clark, Staff Writer

Josie Clark is a junior at Freedom High School. She is originally from Washington DC, but grew up in Tampa, Florida. She is captain of the Freedom varsity...