The best places to eat cheap

Katie Matthews, Staff Writer

After a long day at school, surviving off of simple snacks the first thing to cross a students mind is getting a bite to eat. The second thought is their nearly empty bank account. There is a variety of local places with great deals for this exact problem.

Wendy’s has a 4 for $4 includes fries, chicken nuggets, and a drink, plus one of the following: Double Stack or Crispy Chicken Sandwich.

Steak n’ Shake also has a 4 for $4. Customers can choose from four items an entree, fries, choice of side, and a cookie for just $3.99.

Burger King has a 5 for $4, which includes a bacon cheeseburger, small fries, chicken nuggets, beverage, and a chocolate chip cookie.

Chilis have a 3 for $10, which starts with a drink than an appetizer and an entree from the specific menu.

Vallarta’s offers $1 tacos all day on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Moes has a buy one taco, get one free all day on Tuesdays with the purchase of a regular drink

Tijuana Flats on Tuesdays gives two tacos, chips and a drink for $5.99 and on Thursdays get a Tijuana Burrito or Burrito Bowl, plus chips and drink for $5.99

Glory days offers 12 wings for $5 after 10 pm.

New York Style Pizza has a $5 meal with two large slices and a drink.

It can get hard during the year to constantly spend money on fast food places, but all these restaurants are easy and affordable for students to go after school.

About the Writer
Katie Matthews, Staff Writer

Katie Matthews is a sophomore at Freedom High School and it is her first year writing for the Revolution. Originally born in Pennsylvania, Katie was raised...