Student’s Favorite Places To Eat

Students Favorite Places To Eat

Food is essential to the life of a student, and after a long day of school a good meal is one of the first thing to cross a student’s mind. The New Tampa area provides a wide variety of options to grab a bite to eat. Some student favorites include: Moe’s, Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A, Panera, and the infamous California Tacos.

“Me and my friends always go somewhere to eat after school. It’s normally either Chick-fil-a, Chipotle, or Moe’s. Chipotle is personally my favorite,” said junior Quinn Erickson.

Chipotle and Moe’s are both Mexican grills offering very similar things. Both include a variety of fresh ingredients for different entrees including tacos, burritos, burrito bowls and many more. While similar these restaurants do have different tastes, so some students prefer Moe’s, and other Chipotle. It’s a constant battle between opinions when it comes to these well-praised restaurants. Along with the common theme of tacos and burritos, the infamous California Tacos is another great place to eat.

“California Tacos is amazing, the food is incredible, but it’s like hidden so not a lot of people know about it. If you go there you have to try the Cali fries,” said junior Grayson Hertenstein.

Though Chick-Fil-A is not Mexican it is still a favorite of the student population. It offers a wide variety of chicken based meals, including salads, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and chicken strips.

“I’ve never had a bad meal from Chick-Fil-A. It’s always fast and always leaves me satisfied. It’s definitely up there when I’m trying to decide what I want to eat after school,” said junior Joshua O’Clair.

For those who prefer a healthier option, Panera can provide students with an assortment of freshly made meals. These entrees consist of salads, paninis, soup, sandwiches, flatbreads, and segments of freshly made bread, or fruit.

All these restaurants appeal to the unique tastes that each student possesses. Let’s be honest, nobody really wants to eat the same thing every day.