Senior Breakfast

Senior+Breakfast

Tyler Young, Staff Writer

On Wednesday, October 19, while underclassmen are taking the PSAT, seniors will be enjoying a nice senior breakfast in the auditorium along with taking the senior class panorama picture. It is important that seniors wear their senior class shirt, or a blue shirt if they don’t have one, in order to be in the picture.

“I’ve seen panorama pictures from the previous years and it seems really cool, I hope our picture ends up as well as them. I’m assuming we’re going to take the picture before we eat, and I’m looking forward to donuts,” said Senior Nick Mitchell.

Seniors are to arrive at school at the usual time and report to the auditorium at the beginning of the day where they can meet up with their friends and munch on donuts and bagels and enjoy refreshing juice or sweet tea.

“I think it’ll be fun and I think the timing of it is perfect, it would be really boring if we just sat around and did nothing during the PSAT so this is a good way to pass the time,” said Senior Brian Seybold.

Upon arrival, seniors will be divided into two groups based off of what the students want to do after graduating, such as college, work, or the military and discuss with speakers from USF, Career Source Tampabay and Apricio-Levy Technical Center the best ways to accomplish their goals.

“It’ll be fun hanging out with everyone and it’s not like we can really do anything else since all the classes are being used for PSAT testing. I’m glad I’m finished taking all of those, I’m ready to get out of here and graduate,” said Senior Catherine King.