Would YOU Rather?

Sam Allen, Student Features Editor

Life is full of tough choices, the students at Freedom High School were asked to make some decisions in less-than-probable scenarios.

Would you rather see the future or be able to change the past?Capture

“I’d rather see the future so I could prevent making mistakes instead of having to change them,” said Ingrid Marrero, Sophomore.

Would you rather be gossiped about frequently, or never talked about at all?

“I’d rather be never talked about, since if people are gossiping about you then it’s going to go vCaptureiral and it’s a headache, but If people aren’t talking about you there’s nothing bad being said. I feel stressed out when people are talking about me,” noted Musa Sawaneh, Senior.

Would you rather have a lot of “fake” friends or no friends at all?Capture

“I’d rather have no friends. If they’re going to be fake and lie to you all the time what’s the point in having them? They’re just going be people you can’t trust,” stated Austin Sherwood, Senior.

Would you rather be unattractive and rich, or very attractive and poor?

frank samsock“I’d be rich and ugly since I’m already ugly but if I’m rich it’s not going to be too hard to find a girl if I’m loaded,” exclaimed Frank Samsock, Junior.

Would you rather forget who you are or forget who everyone else is?

“That’s tough, I’d rather forget everyone else because you can make new memories with new people but you don’t want to forget Captureyourself since that’s who you are,” said Bryce Colee, Junior.

Would you rather have to be involved in a zombie apocalypse, or a nuclear war?

“I’d rather be in the zombie apocalypse I guess. Either way it’d be bad but at least I would get to kill some zombies and not grow a third arm from radiation,” Junior, Cameron Bryan Capturestated.

Would you rather believe your friends like you, or know exactly what they think about you?

“Know exactly what they think because then I can pick which ones I like and I could figureCapture out all the fake ones,” explained Julia Morley, Junior.

Would you rather be in real-life Star Wars, or Jurassic Park?

Capture“Star Wars, because everybody dies in Jurassic Park. All the black guys in Star Wars did pretty well but in Jurassic Park they all die. No black man has ever survived Jurassic Park or Jaws,” said Julian Rucker, Junior.

Super speed or the ability to fly?

“Personally I’d choose super speed because then I’d be able to get where I needed to go really fast. While if I were flying I’d Capturebe stuck at a certain level for oxygen and if it were raining with lightning it wouldn’t turn out good,” sophomore, Julio Velasquez explained.

Would you rather have to wear summer clothes is the winter or winter clothes in the summer?Capture

“I’d rather wear summer clothes in the winter because it’s never actually cold here in Florida during the winter,” said Brianna Demik, Sophomore.