Leadership Changes Signal Exciting Future for FHS

Tommy Capobianco, Editor-In-Chief

The Freedom Revolution Student Newspaper would like to acknowledge a few leadership changes that took place on campus and will affect the 2016-2017 school year.

The Revolution applauds the selection of Aidan Boggs as President of Freedom’s Student Government Association (SGA). Boggs, along with newly-appointed sponsor Mr. Nolan, will bring about meaningful change and promote school spirit on a campus that has been largely lacking in unity. Between Boggs’ and Nolan’s goals of accomplishing great things and the great ideas and ambition of SGA’s newest members, The Revolution believes SGA will help make the 2016-2017 school year one of the best in Freedom’s history.

Additionally, The Revolution lauds the election of Tori Chin and Ana Sukhenko as Senior Class President and Vice President, respectively. Tori and Ana both share terrific creativity and work ethic, and The Revolution believes that they will duly serve Freedom High School’s Class of 2017.

The Revolution is excited by the endless potential these officials bring to the table and firmly believes that through the work of Mr. Nolan, Aidan, Tori, Ana and countless other students, faculty, and parents, that next year, it will in fact be great to be a Freedom Patriot.