Finding Dory: Finding It’s Way Into Theaters Soon

Finding Dory is a well anticipated sequel to a family favorite that has been a part of everyone’s childhood. Coming out in June, 2016. The sequel to Finding Nemo describes the story of Dory, A blue fish played by Ellen DeGeneres and the adventures she endeavors while trying to find her long lost family. Accompanied by her pals, a father and son clownfish duo Marlin and Nemo who in Finding Nemo happen to meet Dory and the gang has been inseparable ever since. The trailer for this soon to be hit was released on November 11th and caught everyone’s attention.

“I’ve been waiting for this sequel since Finding Nemo came out way back when. Pixar movies are definitely my favorite and Finding Nemo was the highlight of my childhood so I can’t wait to hear Dory’s story,” said Freedom Junior Henry Josena.

“Dory has been my favorite Pixar character and the fact that they made a movie specifically revolving around her makes my life,” said Freedom Freshman Lessi Millington.

However, some students are not so excited for the new movie.

“Finding Nemo was so good that I don’t know how Finding Dory could be better than that. Although, Disney is known for its magical miracles. I guess we’ll have to wait and see,” said Freedom Junior Abby Novo.

When asked if they thought that Finding Dory will be better than Finding Nemo, students responded with:

“Oh yes I’m very optimistic. It’s going to be epic,” said Freedom Sophomore Brandon Sun.

Yet on the flip side,

“No how could you say that?! Nothing could ever top Finding Nemo,” said Freedom Junior Trent Innocetti.

Everyone has been eagerly waiting for this movie to finally come out. In eight more months Finding Dory will be making waves around the globe and will have dived into your heart. All you’ve got to do for now is just keep swimming.